HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I want to join a Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
[DK]Sajawal


Posts : 21

Join date : 2015-02-08

Age : 16

Location : Lahore,Pakistan


PostSubject: I want to join a Clan   Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:18 pm

I want to join Clan.
Clan Name:Desert Killer(DK)
IN-Game Name:[Pak]Sajawal
Score:6000+
Skills:Skill Master.
Proof:


Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/sajawal-tricks

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 3088

Join date : 2014-02-15


PostSubject: Re: I want to join a Clan   Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:22 pm

LMAO

http://www.mg-official.com/t3306-dk-desert-killers-rules-requirements-oapplication-formato

Apply with the format , in our section.

http://www.mg-official.com/f34-bfl-best-friends-league

_________________
MG Community Member Since January 2014  
MG Community Administrator Since February 2014
DK Clan Member Since March 2014
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Godmask


Posts : 565

Join date : 2014-03-09

Location : UK


PostSubject: Re: I want to join a Clan   Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:24 am

MG]iDomino_1337[DK wrote:
LMAO

http://www.mg-official.com/t3306-dk-desert-killers-rules-requirements-oapplication-formato

Apply with the format , in our section.

http://www.mg-official.com/f34-bfl-best-friends-league

Topic has been solved.

Lock this topic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd

Barrish


Posts : 1

Join date : 2015-10-30


PostSubject: Re: I want to join a Clan   Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:44 pm

[DK]Sajawal wrote:
I want to join Clan.
Clan Name:Desert Killer(DK)
IN-Game Name:[Pak]Sajawal
Score:6000+
Skills:Skill Master.
Proof:



i want to join your clan when i read about this clan i look that this is very good clan please i want to join your clan and make new freinds.

please can you accept me.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 3088

Join date : 2014-02-15


PostSubject: Re: I want to join a Clan   Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Barrish wrote:
[DK]Sajawal wrote:
I want to join Clan.
Clan Name:Desert Killer(DK)
IN-Game Name:[Pak]Sajawal
Score:6000+
Skills:Skill Master.
Proof:



i want to join your clan when i read about this clan i look that this is very good clan please i want to join your clan and make new freinds.

please can you accept me.

http://www.mg-official.com/f34-dk-desert-killers-squads

Apply here with Format^^

_________________
MG Community Member Since January 2014  
MG Community Administrator Since February 2014
DK Clan Member Since March 2014
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: I want to join a Clan   

Back to top Go down
 

I want to join a Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» I want to join a Clan
» Create a clan roster via your HTML pages
» cant get new members wont let them join
» [ABA] Clan The Official Project Reality Clan of the British
» how to make a join chat in the forum?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Clash OF Clans Application-