HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Total Revision

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Total Revision   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello and welcome,
I am here Reporting Bugs,suggesting and Requesting Grammar/command corrections etc etc.
Note that i won't Use the Usual Format but probably providing same information
Yes.. i know i shouldn't report bugs/grammar and spelling corrections here but I am way too lazy :p i don't want it to take two Topics.. i mean.. WHY Very Happy
1:First off.. Enable Forum Right clicking.. as it Helps me opening multi-tabs for topics.. and other things lol and if you won't do that,please tell me why you have Prevented it
2:i Request Revising the Administrator Commands.. all of it,Some commands.. when written,it says that you need to be (your level)+ to do it,and i mean... its your level xD is it a bug or is it Misspelling ? Some commands won't work..
Also,i request a Command Dialog for administrators Saying What a command does,i'd say that the command will me /ADialog (command) it should be available for all administrator levels (maybe moderators too ?)
And let Low-Level Administrators See Higher level's commands, i mean.. what can they do ? xD
3: a weekly Revised administrator list (a list which contains all Administrators) Which says if Retired,Active,Inactive or Pending.. With levels
4:Base Briefcase.. Whenever i purchase a sniper or something.. i don't receive the weapon.. it just takes my money xD..
5:i have a good feeling about this one,Lets Create Game-messaging and also Somehow make a Mention System.. From the forum to the Game Messaging.. and Especially When You get Reported,it should have a specific type of mentioning.. or an extra word on the mention or something lol
6: Put more Heavy-Vehicles
7:Fix the " Capturing Area " Bug,it's really annoying,it sometimes Spams your chat too
8:This one is not a bug,and not a Suggestion But it's a Request from me to the Administrator team.. Remember when i Transfered Some of my score into the other server ? i had seen it got closed,so i probably lost my score But if you can Just.. Find the Transferation Topic ? (if the Transferation Section is not Deleted O.o)
9: Fix the /givescore Command,Somewhy we now can't give more than 1 Score xD And also increase the limit,as it was 10k Each Command written
10:Fix the /givemoney (or /givecash,not sure as one gives as an administrator and the other gives as a player and takes it from your Balance) as When you Give someone money,it says You gave TOTALLY Someone else i.e (*Writes the command with 100 Cash to Player LEL, " You have Successfully Given the Player xDD 100$ ")
But it still gives the amount to the right player
11: change the Team Radio Command to /Rad and add a command Which Replays to the Latest PM Received (To the last sender) as the command /R (or /Replay)
12:at /COC,[GROW]'s Clan name is " [GROW] Greatest Reinforcements on world Informatics " i'd like to remove the " Informatics " xDDD
That's it for now,i'd Probably add more xD
i Hope you didn't skip anything,as it is Very Important to me..
Thank you for reading,
Please Remember to Replay!
Kind Regards,
(Yes,i know that the signature has this xD)
Back to top Go down

Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Total Revision   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 pm

1. Click with MMB and its good
2. k
3. no
4. check yourself
5. u mad?
6. server enough heavy already
7. k
8. forget it
9. abuser
10. money hackers
11. u mad bruh?
12. k

MG Community Member Since January 2014  
MG Community Administrator Since February 2014
DK Clan Member Since March 2014
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Revision   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Your Comment is more like a Joke than a comment xDDDDD i like it xDD

Note: i discovered that there's an /rpm Command,but yeah.. too lazy :p change it to /R
Will Soon Edit it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Revision   Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Wasted my time reading this Very Happy. Hahaha
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Revision   

Back to top Go down

Total Revision

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1