HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ranks Skins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
[MG]Hakam[kM]


Posts : 158

Join date : 2015-12-25

Age : 19

Location : Jordan,Amman


PostSubject: Ranks Skins   Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Your name In game : Hakam[I.S.I] (soon [kM])
Suggestion for In game or Forum: In game
What kind of Suggestion you want give: First of all sorry for my many suggestions and I don't know of you can make this one


Well it will be a skin change for the ranks . We all know that every team has his own skin and we can know player team by his name colour, his colour in map and by his skin , but what if every rank had its own skin like pilot , we all know the pilot guy on los santos Airport , it will be perfect for pilot rank , and engineer I guess we all know the right skin for him . The skin change its not a nice idea but , it is good and it may change the server to the better .
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 249

Join date : 2015-05-25

Age : 18

Location : Casablanca, Grand Casablanca


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Hello sir Hakam -1 :
The server have already it personal skin for every team so if we add more it will surchage the server and as we said u before wait for the final update before give suggestion.

Regards.

_________________
Promoted "Trial Administrator lvl1" by [MG]Irish
Promoted "Server Administrator lvl2" by [MG]DarkLight
Promoted "Senior Administrator lvl3" by [MG]Paul
Promoted "Lead Administrator lvl4" by [MG]Shmurda
[kM] Owner 

Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Murda[A1R]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 608

Join date : 2014-11-09

Age : 24

Location : Fort Worth, Texas USA


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:47 pm

-1

You can just mod your skins how you want, skins should stay the same as they are perfect the way they are it would also cause people to have to re-mod different skin id's if they're changed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Hakam[kM]


Posts : 158

Join date : 2015-12-25

Age : 19

Location : Jordan,Amman


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:52 pm

I just gave this suggestion now so I don't forget it later...

Before i gave it I was expecting to suspend it .

btw when is the next update ?


ه
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Murda[A1R]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 608

Join date : 2014-11-09

Age : 24

Location : Fort Worth, Texas USA


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Hakam[I.S.I] wrote:
I just gave this suggestion now so I don't forget it later...

Before i gave it I was expecting to suspend it .

btw when is the next update ?


ه

Soon... Real soon... I know its hard to wait!

_________________
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Hakam[kM]


Posts : 158

Join date : 2015-12-25

Age : 19

Location : Jordan,Amman


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:05 am

Think about it , pilot class have a pilot skin , engineer class have an engineer skin .etc

And players can mod their own skins but they cant mod each class , so it will be more easier for players to recognize other players if they are too far in a way that they can see them but cant see their class and name.

Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Hakam[kM]


Posts : 158

Join date : 2015-12-25

Age : 19

Location : Jordan,Amman


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:10 am

[MG]Shmurda wrote:
Hakam[I.S.I] wrote:
I just gave this suggestion now so I don't forget it later...

Before i gave it I was expecting to suspend it .

btw when is the next update ?


ه

Soon... Real soon... I know its hard to wait!


finally someone understands me ... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
avatar
[SAW]BooMeR_


Posts : 212

Join date : 2015-09-01

Age : 21

Location : Varanasi, India


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:03 am

[MG]Shmurda wrote:
-1

You can just mod your skins how you want, skins should stay the same as they are perfect the way they are it would also cause people to have to re-mod different skin id's if they're changed.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Posts : 3077

Join date : 2014-02-15


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:07 am

Hakam[I.S.I] wrote:
Think about it , pilot class have a pilot skin , engineer class have an engineer skin .etc

And players can mod their own skins but they cant mod each class , so it will be more easier for players to recognize other players if they are too far in a way that they can see them but cant see their class and name.


You talk lame , the team skins are same so teammates won't attack you also team snipers can't see your name and stuff . All they can see is skin , that's how they recognize team members.

_________________
MG Community Member Since January 2014  
MG Community Administrator Since February 2014
DK Clan Member Since March 2014
Back to top Go down
avatar
[MG]Hakam[kM]


Posts : 158

Join date : 2015-12-25

Age : 19

Location : Jordan,Amman


PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:22 am


Well maybe , good point , I think you right guys and anyway it will surchage the server . bad idea Sad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Ranks Skins   

Back to top Go down
 

Ranks Skins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Skins (UK version)
» Minecraft Skins!
» How to put glowing or blinking username by ranks?
» User Ranks
» FM Skins & Themes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Suggestions-