HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Kriz

PostSubject: Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope   Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello to the people of Maximum Gamers Community, the people outside it and beyond. Lately I couldn't spend time on the server because to be honest, I got stuck up with my studies, work, other responsibilities and a new phone. I am very aware of my responsibility as an administrator of MG community server and I'll be coming more often now, it seems. For the time I was off-line, I present my sincere apologies.

In the past few days, I received some shocking news about the GOD clan, that it's being closed down due to a confidential reason (only to be known among ex-members of GOD clan until further notice). It really aches my heart that the one clan I admired and felt proud of being a Caporegime of is being closed down and due to very hurtful reasons. I started off in this clan, to help the server in every way my account and hands permits me to. I did like making friends, and slowly kinda made a family there in GOD, rather it was a family, and was happy with things that went it gave me. GOD mean something that brings hope and faith to the server, but something broke the faith in me. It felt like autocracy as I was made known to the facts that happened.

Everything has to end, because they are meant to end, and hence nothing stays beyond a time, but something that stays beyond a death is time.

I hope to have a good time after this moment, so that I could have a remembrance of the good things and bad things, and not let the balance of life tumble down under the pressure of autocracy.

If a GOD is all good, he can't be all powerful, and if a GOD is all powerful, he cannot be all good.

Things fall and what falls is fallen.

I feel deeply saddened by this event and I feel sympathetic for those who are hurt by this, like me, and would provide my support to them in all ways possible.

If man cannot kill GOD, the DEVIL will.

P.S. - No disrespect to anyone is conveyed through this post.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator[IA]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope   Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:59 pm

I thought you are leaving Sad
~~
spam

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope   Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:06 pm

I won't leave unless I am banned or forced to leave. <3 Good luck to UN and you!
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:26 pm

[MG][UN]Terminator wrote:
I thought you are leaving Sad
~~
spam

lol thought the same Very Happy
-----
Dont worry...GOD will be back soon!!..with a new avatar Smile

23 / 10 / 2015 : Hired as Help Moderator by MG[ DominatorDz ]DK
07 / 11 / 2015 : Promoted To Level 1 by [MG][CK]Jayden
27 / 11 / 2015 : Promoted to Level 2 by [MG][GOD]Randy
02 / 02 / 2016 : Promoted to Level 3 by MG[ DominatorDz ]DK
30 / 05 / 2016 : Promoted to Level 4 by [MG]_DarkLight_
05 / 10 / 2016 : Promoted to Level 5 by MG[ DominatorDz ]DK

Back to top Go down
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope   Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Please don't attack me here and say funny/stupid things about my attitude.This is real deal.Just read if u want and pass down to the next if there is!

Well I was shocked when I saw that every single member including Randy left clan,was like wth just happend.Don't really know whole story but it is really sad to see the best clan no longer exist.
But GOD will return and be powerfull then ever.Wish u good luck.

GOD is my fav clan and love it more than anything on server,don't know why but this is right in the feels.
P.S.I also thought u are leaving.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Murda
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope   Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:16 am

I admire your work put into the thread and your dedication but lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope   

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye to a Fallen Tree of Hope

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1